Friday 4 September 2009

Newcastle Gateshead Art Fair 2009


The largest commercial art fair in the North East returns to the Sage Gateshead, 1st - 4th October 2009. Once again I will be representing myself at this years event, at the Jim Edwards stall number P9, just at the top of the main central stairs. I will be exhibiting my most recent cityscapes, coastal scenes and abstract work, aswell as my new range of prints. This year, I will also be showcasing the ethereal, mutilayered paintings of Natalie Bell. It would be fantastic if you can come along and see some of the artwork on display. If you're interested, I have a number of VIP tickets for the event, which can also be used for the entire weekend. If you would like me to save you some tickets, contact me on 07946643306 or email jimedwards1@hotmail.co.uk.

www.ngartfair.com

Thursday, October 1st VIP Evening, 6 - 9pm (invite only)
Friday, October 2nd 11am - 6pm
Saturday, October 3rd 11am - 5pm
Sunday, October 4th 11am - 5pm

Hope to see you there.

No comments: