Tuesday 20 November 2012

Ouseburn Open Studios

There's just a few days left till the start of this years Ouseburn Open Studios. Beginning this Saturday 24th November, the creative venues of the Ouseburn open their doors to the public. The event offers a unique chance to come and glimpse behind the doors of some of the regions most creative artists. This year will be my first from 36 Lime Street, where I've been based for past 6 months. I took on an unworkable space on Level 5 in May, and set to work making huge structural repairs, removing and replacing mezzanines. Creating a functioning space thats inspiring to work in, and large enough to display my paintings and prints. I would love it if you could come down this weekend and take a look at my new studio, and see my recent paintings and prints. My work will also be featured in the gallery, as part of the 'New Blood' exhibition, which will showcase the newest members to 36 Lime Street. Other artists in the exhibition also include Sarah Blood, Laura lancaster, Stevie Ronnie, Laura Johnson, Theresa Easton,and Rachel Lancaster. I will be exhibiting You Were Here, a series of painted crab claws. Hope to see you this weekend. Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th, 10 - 6pm, free admission.

No comments: