Friday 26 April 2013

Biscuit Factory Spring Exhibition



This month sees a welcome return of my paintings and prints to the Biscuit factory. Hard to believe it's been 10 years since the Biscuit factory first opened and I first started exhibiting with them, giving me a well needed platform, just as I was starting off as an artist.
The new collection of paintings, of both acrylic and oil, are also a mix of landscape and cityscape. Although I'm best known for my cityscapes, a brief spell living and working in Northumberland, inspired a more rural direction in my painting. And like my cityscapes, the landscapes focus on manmade structures in the open landscape, of isolated farmhouses and the network of geometric walls stretched over hillsides. If you would like to see headland II plus the other exhibited pieces, do pop into the gallery.

26th April - 12th July

No comments: