Friday 26 April 2013

The Late Shows 2013


Starry Tyne - Jim Edwards

The legendary culture crawl returns to Newcastle Gateshead in May. This years Late Shows is even bigger and better than before, with record numbers of venues opening their doors after hours.
Once again I'll be opening my studio from the top floor of 36 Lime Street. The studio has changed considerably since last years Late Shows. I had only been in studio for a week, and it was extremely dilapidated. I've made huge changes to the space over the year, helping to create a better functioning space to paint in.
I hope you can come along to see how the studio has changed. It's a great opportunity to come and watch me paint a cityscape, whilst discussing my working practice over a glass of wine. There will also be plenty of original paintings and prints on the walls, along with the new limited edition giclee print of Starry Tyne.

Friday 17th and Saturday 18th May 2013
7pm until late. Free Entry

No comments: