Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Late Shows

The Late Shows, NewcastleGatesheads legendary free culture crawl, returns for its 6th year on Friday 18th and Saturday 19th May 2012. This year I'll be based in my new studio at 36 Lime Street, whereas previous years I had a studio at The Mushroom Works. It's a great opportunity to see my new work space and discuss my work over a glass of wine. There are quite a few flights of stairs to get to my studio on the top floor, but I'll make it worth your while. Perhaps I should run a piggy back service. Collaboration is the theme at 36 Lime Street, as the resident artists invite you to step into their studios, and contribute to some communal work. As part of the event, I'll be working on a large canvas painting of Newcastle. And I'm inviting anyone to come along and help me paint the cityscape. To add there own mark of colour. Who knows, it may help me see Newcastle in a different light, using a different colour palette. Hope you can join me in a painting.

No comments: