Thursday 3 May 2012

New Prints

I've been working on a new range of limited edition Giclee prints, which include: Towards The Tyne Bridge, We All Float Down Here, Langdale Pikes II and Last Light on Hills Over Windermere. Printed on Breathing Colour Elegance Velvet 300lb archival paper. Print run of 145, image size 16 x 16'', £265 framed. I painted Towards the Tyne Bridge in 2008 and sold it the same year at the NewcastleGateshead Art Fair. It's one of my favourite paintings, and I've been kicking myself for not getting it printed. I recently got in contact with the owners, who kindly let me borrow their painting, to produce the limited edition prints. Thanks to the Hughes family for their help.
The originals of Langdale Pikes II and Last Light on Hills Over Windermere are available from the OCG Gallery in Ambleside. Hopefully I will have more prints over the coming year, including London, Edinburgh, York, Low Newton By the Sea, Alnmouth and New York. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: