Friday 5 October 2012

Ouseburn Open Studios

24th & 25th November. The last weekend in November see the creative venues of the Ouseburn open their doors to the public. The Ouseburn Open Studios offers a unique chance to come and glimpse behind the doors of some of the regions most creative artists. This will be my 7th year taking part in the Ouseburn Open Studios. previously I've been based at the Mushroom Works, but this will be my first from 36 Lime Street. 36 Lime Street is the oldest and largest studio group in the North East, housing over 40 artists, makers and designers. I look forward to being a part of this years event, and hope you can make it. It would be great if you can come down to my new studio, and see my recent paintings and prints. My work will also be featured in the Gallery, as part of the 'New Blood exhibition, which will showcase the new members to 36 Lime Street. I'll be taking part alongside Sarah Blood, Stevie Ronnie and Laura Johnston. Saturday & Sunday, 10 - 6pm. Free admission.

No comments: